For the last several months, the mini mascaras in the Mascara Discovery Collection have been put to the test. (The mascara reviews for Too Faced, Benefit, Yves Saint Laurent, and Lancôme can be read here.) It is time to review the final four mascaras in the set. This includes the 24 Hrs Glam Intense Mascara from Lise Watier, Wonder Volume XXL from Clarins, Lash Idole Mascara Deluxe from Lancôme, and High Impact Mascara from Clinique. Keep reading to find out how each one performed.
Clinique and Clarins. The High Impact Mascara from Clinique is one that I have tried in the past. Back then, my experience with the product was meh. The mascara worked decently, but didn't impress. I hoped that my experience would be better this time around, but my experience remained the same. It is a passable mascara, but it doesn't offer much volume, length, or drama. There are much better ones available, in my opinion. As for the last mascara in the set, the Wonder Volume XXL from Clarins, this was another miss. While I enjoy the rich black colour, the mascara itself stinks. It smells like extremely strong perfume. This might not bother others, but this mascara bothered my eyes and made the overall experience unpleasant. This is a no for me.
Now that I have tried all eight of the mini mascaras included in the Mascara Discovery Set, the question remains: which full-size mascara will I choose? As a reminder, this set came with eight mini mascaras as well as a coupon that could be redeemed for one full-size version. After putting all eight mascaras to the test, the clear winner was the BadGal Bang! Volumizing Mascara from Benefit. That particular mascara has length, volume, drama, and a dark black colour. It checks all the boxes for me. The runners up were the Better Than Sex Mascara from Too Faced and the 24 Hrs Glam Intense Mascara from Lise Watier.




No comments:
Post a Comment