There are some brands that I like more than others. Brands that are pompous and bland? Not so much. Brands with a little more personality tend to be my preference. That is why I often am enamored with items from Betsey Johnson and Kate Spade. These brands know how to let fashion be fun. My husband and I recently celebrated another wedding anniversary (eleven years and counting) and my parents gave each of us a present. Mine was the Sutton Mini Crossbody Bag from Kate Spade.
When it comes to purses, mine tend to be either absolutely massive or teeny tiny. I love oversized purses that can hold just about everything ever or much smaller purses that hold only the essentials. The Sutton Mini Crossbody is a nice middle point. It has lots of different sections inside, so it is possible to hold all sorts of odds and end without the purse feeling too bulky or oversized. This purse has an adjustable leather strap, which is useful, because it can be customized to what I need. It also has a magnetic closure to keep everything in place. There are different colours available in this style, but the one that I have is called powdered sugar multi. It has a soft pink colour on the flap and on the inside of the purse, a cream colour on the main section, and a soft brown colour on the bottom of the purse and the strap. These colours remind me of Neapolitan ice cream, with chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. I like that the purse fits all of the essentials and that the colours work with my wardrobe.
This content is from the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. If it is posted elsewhere, it has been stolen.



Happy wedding anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThe bag is beautiful. Kate Spade is so luxurious, and the colors are a dream. I even like the storage bag. :)
Your bag is so lovely! Happy anniversary! I hope you have a truly wonderful time celebrating, and I'm wishing you both all the very best for many more happy years together.
ReplyDeleteBoa noite minha querida amiga Shannon. Sua bolsa é maravilhosa. Parabéns pelo aniversário de casamento. Uma excelente noite de quarta-feira. Obrigado pela visita e comentário.
ReplyDelete