Wednesday, February 14, 2024

all you need is love. but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.


Happy Valentine's Day! This holiday is all about love. That includes friendships, romantic love, love of family members, pets, and well, everyone. Though the romantic aspect is often highlighted in movies, television shows, and all the rest...Valentine's Day is truly a time to celebrate the people that matter most in your life. Whether you are heading out for a nice dinner, baking cookies or brownies at home, sharing Valentine's Day cards with people at work, or sending a thoughtful text message, my hope is that your day will be full of love and kindness. Not feeling the holiday spirit? This post is full of inspiration photos. Another option is to check out Valentine's Day cartoons (one that I really enjoy is My Smurfy Valentine) or a classic rom-com on a streaming service. Grab some chocolate, some candy hearts, and make this holiday one to remember.


Happy Valentine's Day! How do you plan to celebrate this love-filled holiday?

19 comments:

  1. I think I'll make myself some hot chocolate this Valentine's Day :) I wish someone would gift me a beautiful heart but

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds wonderful! I hope you were able to give yourself lots of love!

      Delete
  2. I confess I'm not really into Valentine's Day. As Jos and I often remark to each other: each day is Valentine's Day! Still, I wouldn't mind some chocolate either :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is something my husband says as well, though he has come around on Valentine's Day over the years, because I love holidays and a reason to make a day special!

      Delete
  3. Amazing Headline! The Nail Design looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, happy valentine's day! I spent it cooking delicious food and having a date with myself ^^
    xx

    https://freakmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a nice valentine's day <3 I was at work and after that I had a Booty workout at the gym :D Was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good way to spend the day!

      Delete
    2. It was a really nice day =)

      Oh yes I like my new car a lot <3 Thanks a lot.
      I tried both porridges and they were so delicious <3 But I prefer Apple Pie a little bit more than Brownie :D
      Oh yes it's so comfortable and perfect to keep warm on cold days.

      Can you also write something on this post? I think blogger is making jokes with me xD Just 10 views? :D
      https://www.yasminarosawoelkchen.de/2024/02/wochenruckblick-kw-06-neues-fahrgefuhl.html

      Delete
  6. I like nail art :)

    https://www.morduslerkitapligi.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some chocolate is needed every day, hehe :D

    https://brigittapasztor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spend Valentine's Day with my husband. We had a lot of time for ourselves in the morning, and in the afternoon he went to work. I made a special cake for us, but it didn't turn out well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds so lovely! I'm sure the cake tasted well at least!

      Delete