Saturday, June 25, 2022

summer week: bh cosmetics weekend vibes mimosa palette


Clearly, summer themed palettes are right up my alley lately. This only makes sense given the time of year...and also the fact that themed beauty products are my greatest weakness. Earlier in the week, I reviewed a beach themed shadow palette and today, it is all about mimosas. This palette instantly makes me think about sitting on a patio with friends during the summer months and enjoying a drink or two over brunch. Now, that is a scenario I have not experienced in some time, but perhaps one day, it will happen again. Until then, I will be making the most of the Weekend Vibes Mimosa Eyeshadow Palette from BH Cosmetics. It seems like the ideal way to wrap up summer week here on the creation of beauty is art...


When it comes to the Weekend Vibes Mimosa Eyeshadow Palette from BH Cosmetics, this beauty item certainly knows how to make a splash. The packaging is fairly simple, because this is just a cardboard palette with a mirror inside. However, the design itself really goes the extra mile. There is a beautiful illustration with lots of mimosas on the outside, and a shiny background on the inside that adds to the overall sense of fun. The eyeshadow shades are fabulous as well. From We <3 Brunch to Bubbly and Cheers...everything is really well themed and feels like a party. The colour story is also impressive and screams summer. There is a beautiful yellow, orange, and brown, as well as a vibrant purple, berry shades, and lots of corals and glitters. Yes, there is a lot of fun in this colour story and in the overall design. It is clearly a palette that embraces the carefree vibes of summer.

There are certainly some standout eyeshadow shades in this palette. I am obsessed with Cheers (shimmery coral colour), OJ (warm orange), and Pomegranate (deep berry colour).  This is a truly colourful palette that is ideal for this time of year. Though I do wish there was one darker brown included for even more variety. I love that this Weekend Vibes Mimosa Eyeshadow Palette has a variety of different finishes. There are mattes, shimmers, and glitters to choose from. That means whatever look you have in mind, it is possible to create. As for the price of this palette, it is selling online for $18 but I was able to find it at Winners (of course) for $10 CDN. I've noticed that there is a lot of BH Cosmetics available at Winners, so if you are interested in trying out the brand for yourself, that is a good place to look. I've been really impressed with the quality of the BH Cosmetics products that I've tried in the past. The colours are always so bold and pigmented. This summer palette is no exception.


Out of all the eyeshadow shades included in this palette, the pink-coral colours are my absolute favourites. They just work so well and are really fun for the summer season. For the look that I created recently (shown above), it was important to make good use of those colours. Even though Cheers looks ultra shimmery in this photo, it was even more vibrant in person. I can't get over the gorgeous finish and the colour payoff. It is such a beautiful standout shade! 

All in all, this is a fabulous and affordable summer themed eyeshadow palette. The quality is impressive, the colour story is so fun, and there is a wonderful variety of finishes to choose from. Though it would be nice to have one darker colour included, this is a really fabulous release. I hope that you have enjoyed the summer themed posts here on the creation of beauty is art. over the last several days. Here is to a wonderful season that we will never forget. 

Have you tried this Weekend Vibes Mimosa Eyeshadow Palette? Do you like summer themed makeup?

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous palette, love your makeup :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the look with the eyeshadows you chose and the palette has a beautiful selection of colors, I especially love the ones with shimmer!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are so bright and cheerful! I love them and they look so good on you - they really do look so shimmery!

    Hope you have been having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I think that's what I love about summer makeup. It is so cheerful!

      Delete
  4. It has a nice packaging and beautiful shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shades! So perfect for summer and brunching. I'd totally use this palette often

    ReplyDelete