Monday, April 4, 2022

makeup brush review: morphe (mickey and friends)

Disney is a significant part of my life. I grew up in a Disney household and much of my childhood was spent watching Walt Disney cartoons on VHS, reading Disney books, playing with Disney toys, and eventually, visiting Disney theme parks. As an adult, my love of all things Disney has remained. There is something so special about the characters. Of course, since makeup is another passion of mine, it only makes sense that the latest Morphe collection would be of interest. The Mickey & Friends Truth Be Bold 6-Piece Brush Set seemed to have it all: cute packaging and iconic characters. Ready to take a closer look at this brush set? Here is everything you need to know about this Disney inspired collection...


There are many makeup tools that I use on a regular basis. While there are quite a few brushes within reach, my must-have, everyday makeup brushes come from an assortment of brands, including Real Techniques, Spa Resources, Sonia Kashuk, and Morphe. When it comes to the Morphe brushes, there is something special about the softness of the bristles as well as the variety of shadow brush shapes. The fact that the latest brush release from Morphe was also Disney themed? Well, that is just icing on the cake. First thing is first: it is time to talk about the incredible packaging. These brushes come in a fabulous Disney themed tin, with images of Donald, Mickey, Minnie, and Daisy printed on top. It is colourful, fun, and certainly stands out. This can be used to hold the brushes - but it might be used to hold my collection of loose glitters instead. I love that the tin is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it can also keep a makeup area organized. The packaging is absolutely fabulous. 


Now to take a closer look at the brushes! The Mickey & Friends Truth Be Bold 6-Piece Brush Set came with:

  • MM1 Leader of the Pack Brush
  • MM2 Stand Firm Shadow Brush
  • MM3 Make Your Point Brush
  • MM4 Fierce Blends Brush
  • MM5 Crease Courage Brush
  • MM6 Eyes on You Eyeliner Brush

Something to note about each of these brushes? The Disney characters are printed on the brush handles. There is a really fabulous combination of black and bright pink that makes sure these Disney inspired brushes stand out for all the right reasons. Like the other Morphe brushes that I have tried, these bristles are really soft and the brushes are easy to use. I also love the different shapes and sizes, which make it possible to apply products in many different ways. For instance, there is a brush with flat bristles. That style works well for blending out liner or applying shadow as a liner. Another standout brush tapers to a point, which is ideal for applying loose glitter as precisely as possible. This set also includes a dense flat brush and a pencil brush as well. (I love pencil brush styles for underneath the lower lash line or to deepen the outer corner.) Then there are some great fluffy brushes for blending. All in all, this set has an awful lot of variety and versatility - and the brushes themselves are ridiculously cute. This is the perfect collection for makeup lovers and Disney lovers alike. 

Have you tried any Morphe brushes? What do you think of this Disney makeup brush set?

18 comments:

  1. Cute design:) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes this shakere is pretty stylish and super handy for summer time =)
    Yes I love this snow =) Now spring can come :D Thanks a lot, you're cute <3

    Really interesting review =) This make up brush set looks so cute and wonderful, I love Mickey Mouse and the others, so this box is perfect for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I've never tried Morphe brushes but I've only heard great things about them! This collection is just too cute, and I love Disney too, although I must admit that developed much later in life for me:) I did love and was obsessed with The Little Mermaid and Aladdin when they first came out, and they are still my faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? That's so interesting! Disney has so much to choose from that it's hard not to be a fan of something!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh those are so cute, and definitely collector's item!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting design! I really liked this set of brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boa tarde. Obrigado pelos produtos maravilhosos que você nos trouxe.

    ReplyDelete