Wednesday, August 10, 2016

my first piece from kendall + kylie


It is no secret. I cannot get enough of the Kardashian/Jenner family. This might be an unpopular opinion to voice (friends and co-workers roll their eyes when I so much as mention them) but I have always been the type of person to like what I like. I see no sense in guilty pleasures. It something or someone speaks to me...that is it. I love it. Which brings me to today's post. Recently, I took a little shopping trip with my parents. It started off with a few essentials at IKEA and ended up at a nearby mall. We popped into a department store and I immediately spotted a section full of Kendall + Kylie clothes. There were gorgeous dresses, jumpsuits, and sweaters. It was style overload.

Then my eyes spotted a coral-pink top. It was slightly cropped with a unique hemline along the bottom. The colour was gorgeous, the style was simple yet exciting, and I could not stop looking at it. Until I saw the price tag. It was marked at over $100. Yikes. Seeing the 25% off sign....I decided to try it on. Just to say that I had tried it on. Only once I tried it on, I fell in love with it. The top was gorgeous and fit perfectly. I felt like a million dollars. Suddenly, I found myself rationalizing why this top should come home with me. Why I needed to buy it. (Any shopaholics relate to this? Please tell me that I am not the only one.) Long story short? I found myself at the checkout.


Then a magical thing happened. A wonderful magical thing. When the cashier went to scan the tag...it wouldn't scan. She tried again. Nothing. So she wound up just punching in a number. $30. I stood there in shock. I asked her if the price was correct and she said yes. So, I paid $30 for a top that would have cost me far more. I definitely scored an amazing deal on this Kendall + Kylie piece. It is absolutely beautiful - and I cannot wait to wear it.

It was a wonderful day out. Not only was I able to spend time with my parents....but this gorgeous top made its way into my wardrobe. It was exciting to say the least.

What do you think of this piece? Do you own anything from Kendall + Kylie?

xo Shannon

10 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the vibrant colour! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see how you style it.It looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lucky purchase! :) It looks lovely.Kisses!

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Such a great score, Shannon, and that color is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What!! Wow, you definitely did get a deal! I feel like the biggest thing that turns me off from their pieces is typically the price tag. It's awesome that you loved the top and also scored a great price for it!

    ReplyDelete