A little while back, I was tagged by Georgia from Beauty Inside Art in the 13 personal questions tag. So, I thought I would finally get around to answering the questions! Feel free to do this tag on your blog - I'd love to read your answers.
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Believe it or not, I don't usually drink Starbucks! I don't like hot beverages, so I tend to skip out on coffee places. However, I recently tried the Vanilla Bean Frapaccino and it was delicious!
2. What's one thing in your closet that you can't live without?
Oh gosh....either my black skinny jeans or my very first Hanson shirt. Memories!
3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
No idea. I am pretty much an open book! Ask and I'll probably tell you.
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
Have one of my novels published.
5. What's one food you can't live without?
6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
"Today I choose the path that has always been mine."- Ricky Martin
7. What do you like and dislike about the Blogging community?
I love being able to communicate with a whole different group of people about things we are all passionate about. What I dislike? Hmm...I'll have to ponder that one a little bit longer!
Well, according to my iTunes at the moment, it is...."Silent" by Scott MacIntyre. Love that song!
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Audrey Hepburn meets Betsey Johnson. I love classic and cute styles with fun, trendy details.
10. Favourite number?
11. What are two of your hobbies?
Reading and writing. Both of those activities pretty much take up any of my free time!
12. What are two of your pet peeves?
Rude people and people who act really entitled. Those are my biggest pet peeves. I absolutely cannot stand people who are just awful and horrible!
13. What is your guilty pleasure?
Oh gosh, it's got to be "Beauty and a Beat" by Justin Bieber. That song is super catchy!
I tag all of you to do the 13 personal questions tag!