- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Styling Creme
- L'Oreal Paris Magic Smooth Souffle Foundation in Creamy Natural
- Milani Easy Brow in Natural
- Rimmel Cream Shadow in Wicked Sweet
- Milani Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow in Glamorously Glittering
- Revlon Lipstick in Gentlemen Prefer Pink
- Joe Fresh Lipstick in Brick
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
Left to Right:
Revlon Balm Stain (Smitten), Joe Lipstick (Brick), Revlon Lipstick (Gentlemen Prefer Pink), Milani Crystal Eyez (Glamorously Glistening), Rimmel Cream Shadow (Wicked Sweet), L'Oreal Paris Souffle Foundation (Creamy Natural).
Out of these new purchases, the standouts for me have to be Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and Joe Fresh's Matte Lipstick. I have been impatiently waiting for Revlon's Balm Stain to hit drugstores in Canada and it finally has! Well worth the wait! The texture is smooth and creamy, and adds rich colour that lasts! It is a fantastic product! As for the Joe Fresh Matte Lipstick in Brick, I simply adore the colour! This brownish red shade is dramatic and perfect for creating a fall makeup look!
Have you been makeup shopping lately?