Tuesday, February 21, 2012

beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. that, or a kick-ass red lipstick.


When I came across Maybelline's Super Stay 10 Hour Stain Gloss, I was immediately intrigued. What girl doesn't want to have a sexy, kiss proof lip gloss that will last all night??

The stain gloss comes in ten different shades. (There are some really gorgeous, vibrant pink colours that I want to try out!) However, I went with Ravishing Red to start - nothing beats a gorgeous red lipstick.

The brush applicator was an interesting shape - small and flat, rather than rounded. It really helped the colour to go on evenly, which was great. The lip stain was very rich and glossy, and did in fact last all evening long without needing a touch up. The colour was bold, and the product didn't dry out my lips.

Overall, this is a fantastic product if you need something that is really going to last. And coming in under $10, you can't go wrong!

Have you tried Maybelline's Super Stay 10 Hour Stain Gloss? What did you think of it?

27 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am following your blog.
    Plz follow mine.
    stylishworldblog.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it, but I love the glamorous 50s look of red lips:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to try this! Yesterday I bought Nars lipstick from Sephora, I like it but it was pricy. I'm certainly looking for something like this that's more affordable!

    xo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it, but I really want to try it=)
    I love your blog so I'm now following it=)<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post honey,I have this one I love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog posting title! I've been wondering about these, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't but will sure give it a shot. I love buying affordable make-up ;)

    Hope you had a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! Gotta try it!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really cool!! Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tried it, when I went out with some friends on the weekend! It was great and the applicator is awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So want to try this! It really is all about feeling good about yourself. That positive energy rubs off on other people. Not the lip gloss, apparently :)

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear this is a thumbs up for you, I've been meaning to try it!!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks guud.. Cant wait to try it..!

    check out my blog
    http://posepros.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks and sounds awesome. I think I need to try it now.
    and thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes a good lipstick takes 6 years off :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am a FAN OF RED LIPSTICK ! just delish hehe thanks for sharing hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Red is the new black ;)
    kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice! I need one of those. Cool red color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Staying power without being drying...sounds awesome!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like an interesting makeup deal - I love Maybelline's products so I might try that :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the title of this post. A quote from Gwyneth Paltrow, right? :)

    Haven't seen this product in the Philippines; but this really do sound interesting. Hope to read your review about this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Girl! It's been ages since I've stopped by. So sorry!

    Haven't tried this product but I did just get Sephora's lip stain in Strawberry (so bright that it looks red) that I'm loving. It's a great color and stubbornly lasts and lasts and lasts :)

    ReplyDelete