There are a few Halloween themed clothing items in my closet. Each year around this time, those items are worn over and over again. I have a stretched out skull sweatshirt that has been in my wardrobe for at least fifteen years in addition to a Haunted Mansion shirt, Scream shirt, Hocus Pocus shirt, Halloween shirt, and a couple of other seasonal items. There are also some plaid button downs that are in the rotation as well. This year, my husband saw an online ad for fall themed shirts and ordered a few items without telling me. It was such a nice surprise! Here is a closer look at some unexpected fall fashion items.
I love that this next shirt blends the warmth and coziness of the fall season with Halloween. This fabulous green shirt features lots of little ghost characters reading, drinking coffee, and even holding leaves. It is adorable! I wore this to the movie theater recently and quickly received a compliment on it. The shirt is comfortable to wear and has the cutest design. There is no doubt this will be worn several more times in the next month or so. It is such an exciting addition to my seasonal wardrobe.
The last item in this unexpected fall fashion haul is a small pair of pumpkin earrings. I do have a few Halloween themed accessories in my collection, but everything is fairly oversized and dramatic. (As Halloween themed accessories so often are!) It is nice to have a dainty pair of earrings to add to the mix. These are cute, lightweight, and add a little splash of colour.





Nice that your husband surprised you with these. The green shirt with the little ghosts drinking coffee and reading is so cute. And that skull sweatshirt is still going after fifteen years, respect.
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Right? It is so fun! As for the skull sweatshirt, fingers crossed it will keep on lasting! I get so attached to my clothes.
DeleteAwww, such sweet surprise to you!
ReplyDeleteEspecially the green shirt, is the cutest!!!!
XO
S
https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com
It is so cute! Thank you!
DeleteI like seasonal clothes like these. This kind of autumn fashion is very inspiring to me.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! Fall fashion is so wonderful!
DeleteSo cute details, thanks for your sharing
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteWhat a wonderful mini haul, Shannon! I particularly love the second shirt, which is absolutely cute and very you! xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you! I absolutely adore it :D
DeleteLa camiseta azul y los pendientes son ideales!!! Me encantan!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteThe pumpkin earrings are great, and I love the red pumpkin shirt. <3
ReplyDeleteFor sure! They are so cute and fun :D
DeleteIt was a really busy month =) I love the spooky season and I hope I will have a nice costume this year :D Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYes it was absolutely last minte :D Oh yes I love everything with pumpkin spice scent <3 And this body lotion is so good.
What a nice haul =) I love the shirt with the cute ghosts <3 I would wear it too. And the pumpkin earrings are so cute.
Love these pieces. Perfect.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com