Tuesday, October 18, 2016

getting inspired by: fashionmia

Dressfashion Yellow Prom Dresses


Know when your wardrobe starts to feel a little...stale? That sums up how I have been feeling lately. It isn't that I don't have nice things hanging up in my closet. I do. They simply aren't inspiring me at the moment. Which is why I have turned to online shopping. There is no better way to get inspired than by taking a peek at gorgeous (and fashionable) items. This led me to www.fashionmia.com They have a ton of incredible pieces to choose from. Especially when it comes to womens tops and trendy tops. There are so many stunning styles!

The easiest way to spice up a fall outfit is to look for tops online. When you find great fashion tops, you can easily dress up (or dress down) your favourite basics. Like pairing a new blouse with your most-worn pair of jeans. Or wearing cute and casual tops with a long maxi skirt. There are so many possibilities! That is why my focus is on finding some fantastic shirts and blouses that can be worn all fall and winter.

Whether I am going out for dinner with friends or am running errands with my husband....a stylish outfit is a must. Thankfully, there are a ton of incredible fashion tops available from FashionMia. It didn't take long for me to find a bunch of pieces that took my breath away. Here are a few of my favourites....


The great thing about online shopping? You can find incredible pieces for an affordable price. If you are looking for cheap tops that offer unforgettable style....take a look at http://www.fashionmia.com/tops-60/ Your wardrobe will thank you!

Which piece is your favourite? Have you done any shopping lately?

xo Shannon

7 comments:

  1. Cute pics, that Wifey top is too adorable.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks, love all the clothes!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second blouse, really beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute picks darling~ Great store
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection, Shannon, that striped shirt is awesome.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete