Thursday, August 25, 2016

shoespie fashion high heels boots 2016


Shoes do more than protect your feet. They give you an instant boost of confidence. They make you feel beautiful, strong, and ready to take on the world. Yes, there is something special about finding the perfect pair. Suddenly the world feels brighter and you have a spring in your step. Are you still searching for the ultimate pair of shoes? A pair that is totally head turning? Then you will want to check out the selection over at shoespie. They have so many incredible pairs...you are bound to find the shoe of your dreams!

Honestly? My shoes lately have been less than spectacular. I find myself reaching for my beat up pair of Toms or my sparkly flats (that are becoming less sparkly by the minute). I am in a bit of a shoe rut. Which is why I am loving the high heel boots over at shoespie. They are gorgeous! I love all of the beautiful designs, colours, and patterns there are to choose from. Not to mention the stunning details that make each and every shoe spectacular. If you have been dreaming of ladies highheels or lace up high heels, then stop dreaming and start shopping.

After doing a bit of browsing....I have come up with my top three pairs. Be sure to let me know which shoes you like best!


There is nothing like a good pair of shoes. Especially a pair of high heel boots. They are the perfect way to make yourself feel good.

In the words of Carrie Bradshaw...."I'm not afraid of heights. Have you seen my shoes?" 

What do you think of these boots? Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?

xo Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoes:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never afraid of heights... Love the denim ones the best!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! lovely selection, second and third one are my fav booties! Kisses.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I'm drooling! I totally agree - I definitely need to step up my shoe game. My go-to shoes are my beat up Minnetonka Mocs, but for Fall I would love even just a pair of brown booties. Anything to spruce up my outfit a bit! These are beautiful. The first pair with the jewels speaks to me on another level!

    ReplyDelete