Sunday, August 21, 2016

score stunning summer style with Stylewe.

Dressfashion Yellow Prom Dresses


It is hard to believe. The summer months have been going by so quickly. We are already halfway through August and the fall season is looming like a dark rain cloud in the sky. I don't know why it is so hard to let go of summer. Perhaps it stems back to my school days. The end of summer meant the return of pencils, books, and classrooms. Even though that is no longer my reality...there is still something bittersweet about the last days of summer.

Thankfully, summer style is here to stay. There are still plenty of opportunities to wear gorgeous seasonal outfits. From backyard barbecues to outdoor concerts, days at the mall, and everything in between. (I am already thinking about what I will wear to the CNE.) I plan on making the most of every single opportunity to dress well. Guess what? You can, too. There are plenty of stunning pieces to choose from over at www.stylewe.com

Their selection of Summer Dresses is spectacular. Talk about variety! There are dresses for special occasions, dresses for girls night out, dresses for daytime, and well, anything else you can imagine. As far as I am concerned? Nothing is better than a gorgeous dress on a beautiful summer day. You can get inspired by checking out the gorgeous designs on the Stylewe Pinterest page at: https://www.pinterest.com/stylewe/ Or you can check out a couple of my favourite summer pieces below. I have chosen ones that made me smile - and screamed summer style!


Summer is a magical time. It is full of sunshine, special events, and of course, amazing style. To find out more about Stylewe be sure to head to their website. Or you can check out their Twitter page at: https://twitter.com/stylewe

Which dress is your favourite? What do you love most about summer style?

xo Shannon

8 comments:

  1. Amazing style :) Dress number two is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first floral dress, so sweet and it's the prefect length!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picks! I love the second dress, with the letters... So cool!
    April xx

    | APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh great selection for sure! Love those dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this great post, dear! The last picture is very cute^^

    visit my blog here:
    saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dresses! I like number 1 :-)
    xoxo, Verena

    verenasbeautypalace.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah...I def need to check out this site!

    ReplyDelete