Saturday, July 16, 2016

my bangood wishlist.

Dressfashion Yellow Prom Dresses


I am constantly looking for inspiration. For new pieces to add to my wardrobe. New makeup items to test and swatch. For places to browse, shop, and explore. That is how I came across the website Bangood. It is full of unique items. There are dresses, tops, beauty products, and accessories. Not to mention electronics, gadgets, phone accessories, and handbags. (That is only the beginning! There is seriously something for everyone. Regardless of their interests or hobbies.) It is definitely a versatile website. One that has a ton of fantastic items available. That brings me to today's post. It is dedicated to a few of the items I am loving from Bangood. They are absolutely on my wishlist.

The first item on my wishlist? The Sexy Casual Slim Gray Lace Up Long Sleeve V Neck Women Knit Blouse. It is gorgeous. The lace up trend is one of my favourites right now. As we inch closer and closer to fall (I know...hard to think about when it is still so nice and warm outside) I know that a long sleeved lace up top would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I just love this Bangood fall top. 
This is not just a part of my wishlist. This is something I absolutely need to have in my life. I have been having an obsession with glitter makeup lately. Which is why the 30 Colors 1 Set Glitter Spangle Eye Shadow Powder Pigment Kit Makeup Cosmetic Tool immediately caught my eye. Look at all of those gorgeous eye shadow colours! The beautiful glitter eye makeup! It is enough to make any beauty lover excited. 
There is something about a peacock print dress that just makes me happy. Like the Bohemian Peacock Printed Sleeveless Chiffon Women Maxi Dress With Belt. This Bangood dress is absolutely stunning. The print is amazing - and the colours are perfection. The best part? There are so many place to wear this piece. Out to dinner with friends, to the mall, or at at backyard barbecue. It is super versatile. Love! 
I love accessories. They are an amazing way to showcase your personality. Maybe that is why the Ocean Sea Current Bottle Starfish Shell Glass Cover Pendant Necklace immediately caught my eye. This piece of Bangood jewellery is absolutely breathtaking. I love the whimsical design. It makes me think of The Little Mermaid. (Which is always a good thing.) This is one piece I would love to have in my collection.
Makeup is a huge part of my life. So, I am always looking for new makeup brushes to add to my collection. Especially cute ones like the 32 PCS Pink Eyeshadow Eyebrow Blush Makeup Brushes Cosmetic Set. How cute is that? The pink handles and tips make me positively giddy. There is nothing like a gorgeous set of makeup brushes to brighten up your day. These are an absolute must have for me. 

So there you have it. That is my Bangood wishlist. Honestly? That is only the beginning. There were so many amazing things to choose from! The brushes, the makeup, the clothes? Talk about an incredible selection.

Which items do you like best? What is currently on your wishlist?

xo Shannon

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful wishlist! Love the site)


    http://www.alinavelnikovskaya.com/2016/07/wishlist-4-lightness-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wish list and the brushes are gorgeous~ Pink is always cute :) Thanks for always following me, it's so great to read your posts :)

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow, I love that black lace dress, so lovely...

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous post :)
    have a nice week! kisses :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I would love those brushes))
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete