Saturday, July 2, 2016

inspired by: aisle style

Dressfashion Yellow Prom Dresses


Certain occasions are special. Memorable. Meaningful. It is no wonder young women (and men) dream about getting all dolled up and attending the prom. Me? I did not attend my high school prom. Largely because my family moved to a new place the year before and all of my friends were in a different town. Kind of sad. But today? I heard the song, "Graduation" by Vitamin C come on the radio. Immediately, I was transported back to a beautiful and simple time. One that nostalgic has made utterly perfect in my memory. It was my elementary school graduation. My parents bought me this beautiful dress and I had my hair done at the salon.....it was great. So I definitely understand why prom dresses are so sought after. There is a special kind of magic in the air. The kind of magic that only a beautiful dress and a special night can provide.

That is how I found myself on Aisle Style. This website is dedicated to special occasion dresses. Yes, even prom dresses 2016. There are so many beautiful gowns to choose from. From short prom dresses to red prom dresses and everything in between. Just looking through the pages upon pages of options? It is easy to feel inspired. To dream of a special event. Are you looking for cheap prom dresses? The perfect prom dresses UK? Then be sure to take a look at the Aisle Style website. You are sure to find a dress worthy of your big night.

Out of all the beautiful dresses? There were a few in particular that caught my eye. Ones that would be absolutely stunning for prom night - or another special evening. Here are my top two picks.


The first is the Sexy Off the Shoulder Split Navy Blue Chiffon Prom Dress. It immediately stood out to me. I absolutely adore the details along the shoulders. It is so elegant and refined. The colour is sophisticated while the neckline and slit up the front give the dress the perfect touch of sultry. There is no doubt about it. This is one stunning prom dress. The second dress that I chose was the Chic Illusion Bateau Neck Lace Bodice Cap Sleeved Ball Gown Tulle Prom Dress. The reason? It looked like the most beautiful and chic ballgown ever! It reminded me of something Paris Hilton would wear. (I mean this in a good way. I absolutely adore Paris. Especially her style.) This dress is so perfectly refined and retro. Such a gorgeous piece.

Those are a just a few examples of the standout prom dress available from Aisle Style. To see more, be sure to head to their website. You will look amazing. Whatever you choose!

What do you think of these dresses? Do you have any special occasions coming up?

xo Shannon

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing and have an amazing new week.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful gowns! I love them!

    http://www.simsaddiction.com/

    ReplyDelete