Wednesday, November 11, 2015

welcome the joy of the holiday season.


Have you started? Your holiday shopping, that is. It might seem early to think about to-do lists, people to buy for, and seasonal essentials, but the big day is closer than you think. That's right. There are only 43 days until Christmas! That makes right now the perfect time to get started. This year I am doing my best to avoid the last minute rush. I want to make sure I have plenty of time to do everything I want. From seeing my family to watching tons of holiday movies to decorating the tree.....there will be no rushing through the annual traditions. Last year? Things felt overwhelming and chaotic. I didn't have the chance to appreciate Christmas as much as I wanted to. It became an endless stream of get this done and go buy this. Not this year.

My plan is to be done all of my holiday shopping before December 1st. So far? I am off to a pretty good start. There are only a handful of gifts I have yet to buy or order online. Whether you are nearly done, just getting started, or need a little inspiration....Bedding Inn is all you need. Their Holiday Sale 2015 is here! You can find gorgeous bedding, blankets, wall art, curtains, and even holiday-centric decor pieces. That means it is possible to spruce up your space or gift something special this season.

I was looking on the website for the Fashion Holiday Shopping and came across a ton of gorgeous items. Like a Marilyn Monroe throw pillow and chic floral bedding. Talk about stunning! Me personally, I love the way certain items can inspire and showcase your personality. And I love that Bedding Inn has the best holiday sales going on, at the moment! So, if you are looking to spoil someone you love with the gift of fabulous decor (or give yourself a special gift this Christmas!) than this is your chance. Splurge and save.

Ready to begin your holiday shopping? Then check out the Bedding Inn website at: http://www.beddinginn.com/page/Holiday-Sales/‎ In the meantime? Take a peek at some of my favourite holiday items. You never know....they might inspire you this season!

Company: Bedding Inn
Email: service@Beddinginn.com
Phone: 0086-10-56225210
website :http://www.beddinginn.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Beddinginn


Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

xo Shannon

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Black friday shopping choose cheap ugg boots sale online, don't miss it http://www.pinboots.com
      UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Black
      UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Chestnut

      Delete
  2. Nice post dear!!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute items! I haven't done ANY Christmas shopping. I'm such a procrastinator!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started any Christmas shopping yet. Nice bedsheets.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started any Christmas shopping yet. Nice bedsheets.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute this items for Christmas!!! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/best-way-to-style-denim-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post dear 💜💜

    angelinafashionandstyle.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete