Sunday, November 1, 2015

the best dreams happen when you're awake.


One of the hardest things about living with someone? Compromise. Blending your own personal aesthetic with theirs. This is something I deal with on a day-to-day basis. I love my husband more than anything....but my obsession with leopard print doesn't quite make him smile. And his neutral colour palette doesn't exactly make my heart beat faster. Despite this, we have managed to find pieces that make both of us more or less happy. (Even if there is not enough pink in the apartment for my liking!) When it comes to home decor and design....I keep looking. Because you never know! There might be something that I love just as much as he does. It could be something as simple as a throw pillow, some wall art, or even bedding.

Speaking of bedding! I have been looking at cotton bedding sets online. Specifically from Bedding Inn. Why bedding sets? I love the fact a comforter can completely change up the look and feel of your room. Suddenly there is a pop of colour or a bold pattern that all the pieces together. The littlest design changes often make the biggest impact. At least in my experience!

Feel like changing it up? Been thinking about a whole new look for your bed or guest room? Then be sure to take a peek at the 100 Cotton Bedding options from Bedding Inn. They have wide selection of styles, prints, and colours to choose from. (Which is always a good thing. Especially when you have to factor in another persons taste!) That includes stripes, zig-zags, plaid, paisley, flowers, and so much more. Whatever you are looking for....you can find it. Even on a budget! The prices are super affordable. So, head on over to the Bedding Inn website to take a look at their incredible bedding sets. Then choose your favourite! Visit: http://www.beddinginn.com/Custom-Cheap-Cotton-Bedding-Sets-106468/

On that note.....I thought that I could show you a few of my own favourite bedding sets from Bedding Inn. Be sure to let me know what you think of them!


Company: Bedding Inn
Email: service@Beddinginn.com
Phone: 0086-10-56225210
website :http://www.beddinginn.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Beddinginn


What do you think of these sets? Have you done any re-decorating lately?

xo Shannon

12 comments:

  1. Loving your selections, the polka dot is calling me!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the first one! My husband and I prefer navy colors and graphic designs instead of dark colors& leopards:)
    Your selections are great as well:)
    www.styleandglaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It looks so lovely.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute !
    Its super nice. I think you should post more.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!



    -Visit my Blog-

    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog
    kiss from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice sets. I`m looking at the bedding now as well. i think i should go for a minimalism look just white or grey... but I`m really bad at washing white thing lol
    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your selection <3
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!!!
    http://fashionwonderfullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post, thank you for sharing! It seems so exciting to decorate a house together! Very nice sets too, I love the first one.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete