Friday, November 6, 2015

i want life to be art.


Have you noticed your walls are looking a little.....bare? That was the biggest struggle after moving in with my husband. At home? I had my bedroom walls absolutely covered in posters. (And I do mean covered in them. Ceiling included!) At the apartment? There was all this empty wall space to fill. It became difficult to find the right pieces. You want something that will compliment the room, look good, and reflect your own personal aesthetic. Oh, and is on the wallet. Even after finding prints and photographs to hang, I confess. Our apartment walls are still more bare than I would like.

One solution? Contemporary Wall Art. I have been looking at the selection on Bedding Inn. Honestly? There are so many gorgeous pieces to choose from. Prints, wall stickers, clocks, and so much more. I love the sheer variety. That makes it easy to change the appearance of your space....whatever you are into! Want creative 3d wall arts? There are plenty of options. From clocks to hooks and 3D sticker art. Talk about variety and selection. Just browsing through the pages made me feel inspired. No wonder I started my own wishlist. I have already started to picture how certain pieces will look in my apartment.

There is definitely a lot to choose from at Bedding Inn. That even includes artistic outdoor wall arts. So whether you want to spruce up your living room, bathroom, bedroom, or deck area, you can! To see all of the amazing pieces they have to offer, head to: http://www.beddinginn.com/Custom-Home-Decor-101460/

Here are some of the items that I am absolutely loving at the moment. Let me know which one you like best - and where you think I should put it!


Company: Bedding Inn
Email: service@Beddinginn.com
Phone: 0086-10-56225210
website :http://www.beddinginn.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Beddinginn


Do you like these pieces? How do you decorate your space?

xo Shannon

6 comments:

  1. I love the pieces they are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ì like multiple photo frames, this is my plan for ours. Good luck on your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I used to have that Marilyn Monroe quote on my old office wall in our home. Everyone that saw it always complimented it. Great post doll!
    Http://www.thesaltlifewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need all this in my bedroom!

    http://turndownforfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete