Saturday, August 8, 2015

fall fashion: cheap wholesale clothing with tidestore.


If there is one good thing about the end of summer it is the lure of fall fashion. Okay, I admit that I am not exactly looking forward to a new season. The summer went by so fast! Between packing, getting married, and unpacking, the days have been zooming by. Not only did I fail to check everything off of my summer to do list....but I didn't get a chance to make the most of summer fashion. Fall will be different! I am dedicating myself to having fun, looking good, and making memories. Thankfully there is cheap wholesale clothing: Tidestore

That's right. In case you don't already know about Tidestore, they have a ton of gorgeous pieces. Everything from clothing to accessories and shoes! That includes fabulous fall pieces as well. Like long coats for women (which you can check out here: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Trench-Coats-100585/) and even boots for women (take a peek at the selection: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Boots-100756/). One fall trend I love more than anything? Layering. I love to wear a dark pair of leggings with a chunky knit and a scarf. Perfection! It is effortless, easy, and stylish. Which is why I love that Tidestore also has leggings for sale (http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Leggings-100047/). That definitely makes it easier to put together those incredible fall inspired outfits!

Speaking of fall inspired outfits.....I am on the hunt for some new pieces to spice up my fall wardrobe. That is where Tidestore comes in handy. I have been browsing through their selection of fall pieces to find the perfect new additions. These are a few of my favourites so far...


Fall is on the way. It's hard to believe that the summer is already coming to a close. But at least there is fall fashion to lessen the blow. Looking for some fall pieces to add to your wardrobe this season? Then start by checking out Tidestore. With selection and affordability, staying stylish has never been easier.

What is your favourite fall fashion trend?

xo Shannon

15 comments:

  1. Love your picks, Shannon. I can't wait for the temperatures to drop down. Happy weekend.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    Môj BLOG /KLIK/

    PS: Follow for follow? I always follow back !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first one :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this shop yet but sure gonna do it =) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is hands down my favorite time of year! I can't wait to wear layers of comfy clothing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice clothes! Thanks for sharing this information :)
    Have a nice Monday!
    http://aistesaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for the fall season to start! I'mm already looking forward to scarf and long coats!!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first item, I love army green! :*

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete