Monday, July 20, 2015

semi formal dresses from cocomelody


There is something about a great dress. It can make you feel beautiful, special, and ready to take on the world. Especially when you have a big event coming up. Like a wedding, gala, dinner party, or dance. Those special occasions require an equally special dress. It is all part of the experience! You know, doing your hair, having fun with makeup, finding the perfect accessories, and of course, finishing it off with an eye-catching dress. 

I personally am on the lookout for a gorgeous dress of my very own. Why? A friend of mine is getting married this fall. That means I need to start the search! Which is why I have been looking at semi formal dresses online. As of right now, I am not totally sure what colour or length I want. That is why I have been browsing through the selection of dresses over at cocomelody. They have so many amazing styles to choose from! Short, long, glittery, simple, and everything in between. I could not get over the wide variety of gowns. 

Now that I have moved out and tied the knot, money is something I have to think about. Even when it comes to finding the perfect dress. (A budget on clothes? That one hurts.) Thankfully, cocomelody has a ton of cheap semi formal dresses to choose from. Not only are they affordable but they are gorgeous as well. So, I thought that I would show you a few of my favourites. Be sure to let me know which one you like best. I might end up wearing to my friends wedding this fall!


Dressing up can be a lot of fun. In fact, sometimes I think the process of getting ready is more fun than the night itself! Particularly when there is a gorgeous dress involved. These are a few of my current favourites. Let me know what yours are! Be sure to check out www.cocomelody.com to see their selection for yourself. 

Which dress is your favourite? Do you have any special events coming up?

xo Shannon

17 comments:

  1. Pretty dresses, the black and red is nice ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dresses are indeed an essential part of my wardrobe! :) i love to collect dresses that accentuates my shape :) H&M and Mango dresses are perfect for me :)

    http://www.thegirlwiththemujihat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so gorgeous!! xoxo

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dresses!:)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know and I follow you back:)
    kisses from Poland!

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really loving that second dress. No special occasions for me coming up, but a great dress is always great to have just in case, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey shannon! hope we can follow each other. Feel free to visit my blog aiyasuen.blogspot.com :) anyway i love your posts.it's the epitome of real beauty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dresses :)
    I follow u <3

    new post http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/2015/07/in-black.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely website, I really like these items!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love all dresses but the 4th one is my favorite! Great choise :)

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ih! this wish list of dresses is very cute! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite the black and red one!
    Kiss kiss ♥ have a great day!
    Take a look to the new post on my blog http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your picks, Shannon. My absolute favorite is #2, that is just stunning in its easy casual elegance.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely post :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete