Monday, July 27, 2015

getting inspired by landybrial


Wedding season is in full swing. Not only did my own wedding take place less than a month ago...but everyone I know seems to be tying the knot! Or at least preparing to. Every other day, I log onto Facebook and see a status update (engaged! wedding day countdown!) or a major life event (the big day!) taking place. What goes hand in hand with wedding season? Gorgeous dresses, of course! You know what I am talking about. Beautiful wedding dresses with elaborate details, evening dresses in rich and luxurious colours, and even inexpensive homecoming dresses. The right dress can compliment any personality - and make any day memorable.

Lately I have been looking for inspiration. While my wedding day has come and gone....I am still on the hunt for the right dress for upcoming events. Like I said, wedding season is here. That means plenty of major events over the next few months. Bridal showers, bachelorettes, and wedding day celebrations. Since I am on a budget that means looking for homecoming dresses under 100. Budget shopping used to mean clothes that were less than A-list worthy. Not anymore. These days, it is possible to get gorgeous gowns without emptying your wallet.

That is one of the things I love about websites like Landybridal. They offer quality pieces for a great price. There you can find everything from wedding dresses to special occasion dresses and even homecoming dresses. Talk about a wide array of beautiful gowns. I confess: I am still searching for the dress. The one that will wow at one of those upcoming events. The one that makes me think, I need that in my life! Well, I think I have it narrowed down to a few serious contenders. With that being said, I thought that I would show you my absolute favourites.

Looking for a dress that makes a statement? Then head on over to Landybridal. With a fabulous assortment of pieces, you will always look your best.

What do you think of these dresses? Are you attending a wedding this summer?

xo Shannon

12 comments:

  1. Perfect post, I love your style of writing! Keep going!

    Izabell │my diary/klik/

    PS: Follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow absolutely gorgeous looks! love it :D new post is up sweetie!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, pretty!!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah :) the wedding season is totaly on. as a make-up artists I have a lot of bride make-ups to do, but i realy like this part of the year and this season. those dresses which you posted are beautiful! :)
    greetings,
    Vivi:)
    Vivienne Night Blog

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are pretty dress, my favorite is the first one ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to my brother's wedding back in April. I hate weddings! They are too expensive and are sooo stressful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveee!!!

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveee!!!

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete