Thursday, June 18, 2015

summer trends with tidestore.


Summer is my favourite time of year. Why? The sunshine, all of the fun things to do, and of course, the incredible fashion. The latter is what I enjoy most of all. Summer fashion is always fun, bold, and exciting. Whether you are going to an outdoor concert or lunch with a friend - a great outfit can go a long way. That is why I am embracing all things summer. Denim shorts, tank tops, and playful dresses are all fair game as far as I am concerned.

Are you excited about summer fashion? Good! The warm weather is the perfect excuse to play up prints, colours, and patterns. This year I am doing just that. I find myself looking for the perfect pieces to compliment my existing wardrobe. That is why I started browsing through the selection on www.tidestore.com. Over at tidestore, they have a ton of gorgeous pieces to choose from. That includes some seriously gorgeous prints and colours. These are a few of my favourite summer fashion trends to inspire you this season.....

Summer Trend: Stripes 

The first summer trend to inspire you this season? Stripes. That's right. Striped patterns and prints will be absolutely everywhere this year. Horizontal, vertical, zig-zag and everything else you could possibly imagine. Thank goodness for that. From the mall to the pool, you can never go wrong with a few well placed stripes. My favourite way to wear them? With a fun pop of colour. As you can see from the tidestore dress above, that yellow band perfectly balances out that thick pattern. Another way to add colour to a striped outfit? With a statement necklace or a brightly coloured bag. Talk about stunning! Want to see some more striped pieces? Check out: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Stripes-106170/

Summer Trend: Colour Blocking

My second favourite summer trend? Colour blocking. I absolutely love fun, bright colours. Especially worn together. The right combination can make a statement and infuse your wardrobe with that something special. Yes, I love colour blocking. Case in point? The outfit above. It is perfect for a night out or a hot date. I just adore the contrast between the black and pink. Gorgeous! Another fun way to wear the trend? A colour blocked bathing suit. These have also been popping up everywhere lately. Personally, I love them. They are so flirty yet sophisticated. Want to find your own? Head to: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Color-Block-106177/

I love summer. And I love summer fashion. It is a great way to express yourself, have fun with style, and embrace trends. Will you wear stripes? Will you rock colour blocked pieces? Visit Tidestore to take a peek at their fabulous summer pieces.

xo Shannon

10 comments:

  1. Great selection!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/orange-is-new-black-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits, looks perfect for summer! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer fashion is always my favorite! I don't like to wear so many layers. I love the color blocking trend personally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection!
    Amazing blog! I follow you! I hope you follow back! Kisses
    Pink Freeze Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, dear, thank you for visiting my blog. Pls, keep in touch, dear.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is so beautiful like omg the color is so bright and amazing

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete