Friday, June 12, 2015

inspired by: cc hair extensions.


There is nothing more aggravating than waiting for your hair to grow out. You wait. And wait. And wait some more. Sometimes it seems like it will never get to the length you want. All of the vitamins and brushing in the world can't do the trick. Sigh! This is something I have been dealing with for the last several months. For a long while...my hair was stuck in that awkward in-between stage. Now, it is finally at a length that I am happy with. Thank goodness for that.

During those in-between months, hair extensions were constantly on my mind. Could I pull them off? Should I give them a try? Yes and yes. Hair extensions are a really great way to get the hair you want now. Something else they are great for? Changing up your look without making a major commitment. This is another reason I plan to make the most of hair extensions this summer. There are so many exciting events coming up...and I want my hair to look totally flawless. Which is why I started looking at CC Hair Extensions.

Their website is full of gorgeous pieces. And a ton of variety as well. I could not believe how much there was to choose from. In terms of colour, they have everything from blonde to black to purple. A little bit of everything! They have human hair extensions for a super natural look, along with hair accessories, clip in hair extensions, micro loop extensions, and even a gorgeous hair weave or two to transform your look. Talk about exciting.

You might be wondering why I am thinking so much about hair. My bachelorette party is coming up quick. I confess: going blonde would be a lot of fun. At least for a little while. My idea? I want to add in some extensions to layer blonde with my already brunette hair. This is something I have always wanted to commit to but have never taken the leap. Extensions would be a great way to test the waters.

So, with this special night out on my mind, I started browsing the selection of blonde extensions on the website. Here are a few of the ones that caught my eye....


Great hair is a beautiful thing. Whether you have a special occasion coming up like me - or you just want to do something different - extensions are an easy way to make it happen. Feeling inspired? Head on over to www.cchairextensions.com to find out more.

Have you ever worn hair extensions? 

xo Shannon

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Great review!! I never tried hair extensions, but I heard it's great to get a little more volume

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried but Some friends have and they look fab! The hair is with more volume and beautifully long.
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i can try out brown hair colour...i had streaks...hmmmm but this looks great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great store
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried hair extensions but it looks cool and I hardly considered it after I got my hair cut real short.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yas! i think that will look good, ombre hair is trending these days. if i had nice straight hair like yours id prolly try hair extensions too, just for fun... would love to get it in blue and purple :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog :) New on my French blog: "Straighten your hair while you eat strawberries tagada sweets!" :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never tried them but though about it :) Maybe for some special occasion !
    I like your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    If yes, let me know at my page ;)
    xx

    http://www.curyinthecity.blogspot.fr/
    Fashion PARIS

    ReplyDelete