Thursday, March 12, 2015

happiness is a good hair day.


What girl doesn't dream of gorgeous, picture perfect hair? You know, the kind of tresses seen on the red carpet, in magazines, and on your favourite celebrities? There is nothing quite so glamorous! I for one am always looking to improve the look of my hair. Mine is naturally quite thick and wavy - but it takes forever to grow. This is something I am struggling with right now. I chopped a lot of the length off a little while back. It went from super long to mid-length. The change was nice for a while but now I am majorly missing my ultra long hair.

That is why I have been looking into hair extensions. What are my options? How can I add a bit more length? And how natural will they look? That is how I came across UU Hair Extensions. This is a website dedicated to high-quality hair extensions. They have everything from clip in extensions to micro loop, bonded, wigs, accessories, and more. There is definitely something for every hair type, length, and colour.

Me personally? I am definitely looking into clip in hair extensions. I am not overly experienced with hair extensions - and clips ins tend to be a simpler for me to use. Plus, they are a great way to add in some length in a natural way. In the past I have used clip ins as a way to add in a fun pop of colour for a night out. Like bright pink or a soft purple. Not this time! Since my hair is currently in the growing out stages, I am looking for something that will match my natural colour and seamlessly add a little extra length. I think the 20 inch hair extensions would be absolutely perfect.

I see longer hair in my future! While I try to decide which hair extensions into my life, I thought I would share a few of my favourites from UU Hair Extensions. Take a look and let me know what you think!


Hair extensions are something I am seriously considering. I am definitely missing my long hair now that it is starting to grow out. And it would be wonderful to have long sleek hair for nights out with friends, special events, and date nights. Just to mix things up!

What about you? Have you tried hair extensions before? How did they work for you?

xo Shannon

17 comments:

  1. Não sou fã deste tipo de coisas, mas fica muito natural quando é feito por profissionais. =)

    http://danielasilvayellowworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect set of extensions! I like to wear them for special occasions, or just because.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Great post! Your blog is so beautiful! I do really like it! You did a great job! I’ll be happy to hear you opinion about my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post who doesn't love the look of great hair!

    Collections By Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. I have pretty long hair but i am always looking for some extensions.
    Your blog is amazing and I like the way you write.
    I would love to hear your opinion on my blog.

    Namaste..!!
    http://huesisee1.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, dear. Thanks for visiting my blog and for yuh a nice comment. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great extensions!!!
    Happy friday doll!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. i never tried but i like. :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear!
    Would u like to follow each other? Let me know.
    New post: www.senkasfashion.com
    Love,
    Senka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the title of the post, its so true! (:
    I like hair extension, but are quite expensive though !
    Kisses dear & thank you for your sweet comment ♥

    http://allthatweseeisjustadreamwithinadream.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did a video on mine (Irresistible Me) and I loved them. So fun to play with! xoxo

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've also considered hair extensions. However, my ecological hairdresser recommends me using only Mago hair extensions http://www.magohair.com/ as they don't harm your hair. So now I'm waiting for her to do her training for Mago hair extensions, and then I might try some for the summer, let's see. They can be in the hair for up to six months she told me. Thanks Shannon for stopping by my blog.

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. sometimes I use clip in hair extension, because my hair is very long but very fine. My favourite are the foxylocksextension :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just cut my hair because it was so so long... I don't need hair clip for now eheh (and it's difficult to find my red). Thanks for the bday wishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are some pretty nice choices. The ash brown-colored hair extension is popular these days, and I think it’s because the color looks very natural, and would fit on any brown colored hair. Anyway, it was nice of you to share these with us, Shannon. All the best!


    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete