Wednesday, November 19, 2014

our hearts grow tender with childhood memories.


The countdown is on! Okay, let me be totally honest: I am ridiculously excited for Christmas. Every day I have been trying to do something festive. That could mean listening to holiday music, watching a Christmas special, going Christmas shopping, or pulling out some decorations from the basement. In general, I always get very excited about the holiday season....but this year feels even more thrilling. Since I am getting married this summer, I am all too aware that will be my last Christmas living at home. I want to make sure every moment this Christmas is special.

Making sure Christmas is special means finding the perfect gifts for the people I love. So far, I have been trying to whittle down my shopping list....thankfully, there is Tidebuy. They have tons of great gift ideas for everyone in your family. That includes cute Christmas kids bedding sets for the children, which you can see when you click here. Whether you have kids of your own or you are looking for a gift for your cousins, siblings, or friends of the family, modern bedding sets for kids are a fantastic option.

The Tidebuy kid's bedding sets range from simple and sweet to fun and full of personality. It all depends on what you are looking for. They have a number of full size Christmas kid's bedding sets online to choose from...which means you can find something for everyone on your list. That includes Happy Christmas bedding sets kids for my friends, family members, and more. Bonus! If you are looking for a gift that will last month after month....be sure to check out the selection at Tidebuy.

These are some of my personal favourites. Be sure to let me know what you think of them!





Are you ready to start your holiday shopping? Then be sure to take a peek at the kid's bedding sets over at Tidebuy. Their website is: http://www.tidebuy.com.You never know....you might find the perfect gift for someone you care about this holiday season. 

Which bedding set is your favourite? Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

xo Shannon

10 comments:

  1. Love those beddings!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best time of the year! Love the pictures you posted!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for shairing this with us
    The beddings are breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice these pillowcase, I love them bedding sets
    http://www.gattastregatta.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first set :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the third set! Really good post. Maybe you could check out my fashion and beauty blog? Thefashionistadiygal.blogspot.com. I would be delighted if you followed, and of course I will follow you back. Please comment on my latest post. Look forward to seeing you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tend to go for minimal/one colour beddings..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete