Tuesday, November 25, 2014

getting holiday ready with: tidestore


This is my favourite time of year. There is so much going on....but in a good way. My social calender is full of special events. I am busy searching for the perfect gifts for the people I love most. Oh, and I am staying warm and cozy in my favourite sweaters. Despite all of the snow and slush outside - I couldn't be more eager for December to start. That makes me just as eager for all of the holiday festivities to begin. Everything from concerts to dinners with friends and holiday parties. I can't wait! The great thing about a jam-packed social calender? All of the clothes. Dressing up for a holiday event is almost as exciting as the event itself.

That is why I have been looking at the selection available from Tidestore. They deliver quality fashions and accessories to fashion lovers all over the world. Best of all? They have a little bit of everything I need! Like a ton of beautiful new sweaters and hoodies (which you can take a look at on their website: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Hoodies-100021/), dazzling party dresses (they have a fantastic selection, which you can take a peek at here: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Sexy-Dresses-100574/), and great gift ideas. Already I have found a Christmas present my sister will love....oh and a few items for my own personal wish list!

If you are looking for a party dress, a way to stay warm (and stylish), or presents that will impress the people in your life, take a look at the clothes, accessories, and shoes available at www.tidestore.com. They have a wide selection and great prices. Especially during their Cyber Monday sale, which takes place on November 30th. Want to find out more about the sale? Just head on over to: http://www.tidestore.com/h/Cyber-Monday-1/.

Now for the fun part. Want to check out my Tidestore wish list? These are some of the items that caught my eye during my last browsing session. Let me know what you think of these holiday ready items....and be sure to tell me which one is your favourite!
Stylish Bowknot Sexy Dresses

Lovely Long Sleeve Hooded Patchwork Hoodie

New Arrival Popular Black Mesh Sexy Strapless Peplum Women Dress

The holiday season is here. I am so excited for all of the special events coming up in the next month or so. And for all of the seasonal fashion I'll be sporting along the way! For clothing, accessories, and gift ideas, be sure to visit Tidestore. 

Are you excited for the holidays? Which piece is your favourite?

xo Shannon

24 comments:

  1. Awww that hoodie is so cute. Great selection and post Shannon.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff, need to visit the website!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my fave store..love ur picks!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tidestore also, they deliver at your door, no customs involved! :)

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'll definitely have a browse! Everything looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was interesting to read this post! Have a nice day!

    Fashionary hand-made bags by KARAMEL:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/11/karamel-made-in-ukraine.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. bellissimi gli abiti che hai selezionato su Tidestore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! Thnx for recommendation!
    xo, Sily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shannon! They have super cute clothing! Hope you have and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. great selections
    would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/11/bright-details.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog
    Please check mine --> My lips are Poison
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. If you wanna follow each other, comment in my blog when done.

    xx
    Ly

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool clothes x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. it is time for people to shopping and i see many brands offer some big discounts which are very attractive . good post

    I would like to invite you to my blog and we can follow each other

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice looks!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the houndstooth jacket best! The dress with a back bow is absolutely adorable as well!

    ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. The black Tide dress is gorgeous!

    Jade x

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Patchwork hoodie is so cute!

    januarychokko.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete