Wednesday, November 5, 2014

believe in the magic of the season.


It's true: Halloween has barely passed. Despite this, I am already thinking about Christmas. The shops have started to add holiday tunes to their rotation, decorations are popping up everywhere you turn, and the temperatures continue to dip lower and lower. For most people, this causes grumbles and moans. It's too early for Christmas! Not me. Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year. It's not just the day of....it is everything leading up to the big event. I love the music, the TV specials, the movies, the hot chocolate, the decorations, the smells, and yes, even the shopping.

If you haven't started looking for holiday gifts, now is a great time. Shopping early gives you the chance to avoid rushing around last minute, gives you more variety of choices, and means that you can buy things online without worrying about delivery dates. Me personally? I plan to shop early. I like to have all of my Christmas shopping done by the end of November. That way, I can focus on fun and family all December long!

On that note....I thought that I would let you know about some great Christmas Day sales. If you need a Tidebuy Christmas gift idea 2014, then check out their website and start browsing! Not only do they offer great fashion and accessories all year long, but you can also shop Christmas bedding sets king or buy Christmas bedding for children. Finding gifts the entire family will love is easy - with a little savvy online shopping, that is! You can buy Christmas bedding sets sales on their website when you shop for bedding in the Tidebuy Christmas section. While you're there, be sure to shop Christmas duvet covers in the Tidebuy Christmas section. With so many beautiful bedding sets, blankets, duvet, and fashionable looks, you are sure to get your holiday shopping done in a flash!

Want to see some of my favourite sale items? They are definitely gifts to consider.....





Get ready for the holiday season by shopping online at Tidebuy. Just take a look at their website: http://www.tidebuy.com and start browsing. You just might find the perfect gift for that perfect person. 

Which item is your favourite? When do you normally start Christmas shopping?

xo Shannon 

14 comments:

  1. I love tidebuy!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice site and I am going to start Christmas shopping this week because normally we do it the day before. Yes, my hubby is nuts and waits until the last minute, but I decided to take charge and just order everything online this year and that's that! LOL!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Interesting <3
    see our new post <3
    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/11/tbilisi-fashion-week-ss-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bedding Shannon, the silver one is awesome.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m already thinking about christmas too dear... I love this season...
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful items dear :) Lovely post..Keep In touch dear..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same, as soon as Halloween is over I start thinking about Christmas, love the holiday season! I usually start my Christmas shopping the beginning of December but I start window shopping now!! Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... amazing bedding!!!!
    Happy friday doll!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are some things we can consider, I like consumable gifts. xo

    ReplyDelete