Thursday, October 16, 2014

nothing on earth is so beautiful as the final haul on halloween night.


The countdown is on. Halloween is just a couple of weeks away. I don't know about you - but holidays are a huge deal in my house. My mom and I always like to bake, watch specials, and get in the holiday spirit....whatever holiday that may be! When I was young, my mom would take my siblings and I out trick or treating. Now that we are all grown up, Halloween is more about getting dressed up and hanging out with friends than collecting candy door to door. It might be at a club or someones house - but there is something exciting about putting on the perfect costume.

For Halloween Day, it is essential to choose a costume that you love. Who do you admire? Is there any character you wish you could be? Last year, I dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. The year before was Katy Perry. And the year before that, a Zombie Bride. As for this year? I am not totally sure. Thus far, I have debated a "Roar" version of Katy Perry, Meghan Trainor in "All About That Bass," or a super sexy sailor. (I don't know why I am so obsessed with nautical themed fashion, accessories, and apparently even Halloween costumes!)

If you're anything like me - you are probably putting lots of thought into your own Halloween costume. Need a few ideas to get you started? Then head on over to Tidebuy. They have a ton of gorgeous Halloween costumes to choose from! You can see them over at: http://www.tidebuy.com/s/Halloween-Costumes-125/. There are witch costumes, bunny costumes, cop outfits, queen outfits and so much more. Best of all? They also have sailor Halloween costumes! Since the latter is something I am considering - this excites me most of all.

These are some of my favourite sailor inspired Halloween costumes from Tidebuy. Take a look:





There is nothing quite like Halloween. Good friends, plenty of excitement, and some seriously gorgeous costumes. It is one way to make the most of the fall season. If you are looking for a Halloween costume of your own, head on over to http://www.tidebuy.com!

Which costume is your favourite?

xo Shannon

20 comments:

  1. Great tips Shannon, thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameis os look arrasou. Curta e siga o meu canal.
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips!!!
    Have a nice day!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super post, cool costumes :)

    Brina xoxo, SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the costumes from Tidebuy. xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/chic-suits.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute!!!
    I would love to invite you to a giveaway on my blog where you can win a comfy autumn cardigan.
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeee Halloween! I always dress up as a Batman character! I love that first Sailor outfit! I think you'd totally rock it! ;)

    xo Sam @ DIY Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely costumes
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting xx

    http://itlooksbetter.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, do you’ve any of these strapless dresses? Hahaha, I’ve and I never forget to use Bye Bra breast stickers for that very tight breasts. What are your experiences with strapless bras? http://byebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I love the sailor idea and the third one is definitely my favorite.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete