Monday, October 20, 2014

halloween essentials inspired by wigsbuy


Are you excited about Halloween? I definitely am. Plans are starting to come together - and so is my costume! This year, I have been going back and forth on a few different costume ideas. They were a sailor, 90s cartoon character Daria, and yes, Katy Perry. I think at the end of the day I am going to go with my gut and choose....Katy! A couple of years ago, I dressed a cupcake version of the pop star but this year I am not totally sure what my costume will entail. There are so many different versions of Katy to choose from. Thankfully, whichever Katy inspired look I decide on, I know that I will be able to put together a killer costume thanks to Wigsbuy. 

In case you haven't heard of Wigsbuy just yet - let me fill you in. They offer a range of wigs, from human hair wigs for women to high quality costume wigs. The website has a little bit of everything! Short, medium, long....blonde, brunette, and even bright pink. Whatever type of wig you are looking for this Halloween, you can find it quickly and easily by browsing through their extensive selection of wigs and hair extensions.

Let me just say: there are tons of costume wigs for women on the website. While I was busy looking through the pages and pages of options, I came across some fantastic costume wigs for sale. There were a few that were very Katy. Since Halloween isn't too far away, I thought that I would show you some of the wigs that spoke to me. Just in case you are looking for some Katy inspired wigs of your own!

Are you ready? The first on my short list is a long purple wig with tons of curls. It instantly reminded me of the video for Wide Awake, which is one of my favourites. I just love this wig. The colour and the style is amazing. It is the Hot Sale Top Quality Amazing Long Wavy Purple Wig for Cosplay:


Another wig that I am considering for the big event? The Exquisite Cleopatra Hairstyle Cosplay Halloween Masquerade Braid Wig. It is absolutely perfect for a look from Katy's Dark Horse video. I just love all of the details included with this particular high quality cosplay wig. It is gorgeous - and would definitely make a statement.


The last Katy inspired wig that I am considering is the Black Wavy Wig. I would say this is more or less Katy's every day kind of look. If you remember a recent post I did, I mentioned that I was leaning towards creating a Halloween costume inspired by her Roar video....well this wig would be ideal for that! It is dramatic, glamorous, and totally Katy.


As you can see from the pictures above, there are a ton of fantastic, high-quality wigs to choose from over at Wigsbuy. Do you want your Halloween costume to look great from head to toe? Then head over to their website and take a look at the selection. You won't regret it!

What do you think of these wigs? And which version of Katy Perry should I dress up as for Halloween?

xo Shannon

26 comments:

  1. Love that purple wig!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno Shannon, because you would rock all of the above. Believe it or not but I still haven't the faintest idea about my Halloween costume, lol. yeah I know it's about time but..........
    Happy Monday
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg purple hair! I LOVE IT!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! the purple one is my favorite!

    Kimberly
    City Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site looks great :) Lovely post..Keep In touch sweetie..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purple hair looks awesome! :)

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely the Cleopatra one! Classic!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The purple one looks fantastic, I don't need Halloween to wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that purple hair!! Stunning

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have such an amazing blog - been following it for a while now!
    I love the blog design, lovely posts as well x Keep in touch :)

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. so amazing! great inspiration :)
    big kiss!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these purple hair. *__*
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the purple hair one... Gorgeous !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very into wigs and that purple one is lots of fun! I hope all is well Shannon and thanks for stopping by last night!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have no idea what i'm doing for Halloween but I'm totally diggin that purple wig!!!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  16. The purple one is my favorite. You would look gorgeous in it! :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun! I love the Cleopatra wig!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. makeup is perfect ... love it!!

    ReplyDelete