Wednesday, September 10, 2014

sleep is nice. you forget about everything else for a while.


Everything is moving so fast lately. Just this past weekend, my mom and I went to a Bridal Show. It was a flurry of business cards, samples, questionnaires, and more. Overwhelming, to say the least. But it got me thinking a lot about the future. It's not just the wedding that I am focused on - it is moving in together and having a home. There are so many things that we will need to think about! Like bedding, for instance.

I have been thinking a lot about the type of bedding we will need, the colours we should choose, and what style will suit our own personal preferences. That is why I have been looking at some of the tidebuy cheap bedding sets. (You can check them out here: http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Bedding-Sets-101982/) They have a lot of great options to choose from. I really love a lot of the patterns and designs. Plus, there are cheap bedding sets queen and king size bedding sets as well.

If you are anything like me, you are probably looking to save some money on new bedding - which is why it is so great that tidebuy has a cheap bedding sets online sale. Want to see some of the amazing sets they have on offer? These are a few of my absolute favourites.





Are you looking for stylish bedding on a budget? Take a look at some of the gorgeous bedding options from http://www.tidebuy.com/

Which bedding set is your favourite?

xo Shannon

16 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning choice. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in the market for a new bedroom set! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear!
    it looks fabulous!!!!!
    I wanna to tell you that I definitelly love your blog, so if you are interested about follow each other, let me know I always follow back! :)))
    keep in touch!
    have a great day beauty!

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two are my favorite. They look super feminine and romantic in a way

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one with roses is my favorite ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the last one is my fav <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection Shannon. Will have to check out the site.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Love your taste. Have an amazing day!


    Followed you on bloglovin, hope you can follow me back if you haven't yet. Thanks!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shopping for bedding is such a big deal, feels like such a comiment, but its so much fun!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  10. all the beddings look great .very pretty
    great selection
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, great selection! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the grey set is pretty nice :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been looking to change up my bedding, so will have to check it out!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete