Saturday, September 20, 2014

keep calm and dream big.


My mind is all over the place these days. I am constantly thinking about everything from fall fashion to home decor. With so any big changes on the horizon....I guess this is only natural! At the moment, I have started to look around my bedroom and wonder what items will come with me when I get married. As of right now, I'm not totally sure. There are so many decisions to make! One of them has to do with decor. My finance and I have very different tastes. He likes simplicity - and I like things that are a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Bedding is another one of those things we haven't decided on yet. So, to get inspired, I have been browsing the Tidebuy new arrival 3d bedding sets. (You can take a look at them here: http://www.tidebuy.com/c/3d-Bedding-102222/) Every time I scroll through their 3d comforter sets, I get super excited. I love how different and unique the designs are. For instance, a floral comforter isn't just an ordinary floral print - it looks so real! The 3d effect is fun, fresh, and beautiful. Already I have fallen in love with more than a few of the cheap 3d bedding options available on the website. They are unlike any others I have seen before....and I love that. I hope that when my fiance and I choose our home decor and bedding that we wind up with something just as unique and beautiful as the products from Tidebuy.

Their 3d bedding sets Canada include tons of different designs, prints, and patterns. It is no wonder I have fallen head over heels for more than a few of them. Want to see some of my favourites? Here goes!





How gorgeous are those? I think it will be difficult to make a final decision on just one. There are so many that I absolutely love. For 3d bedding to jazz up your bedroom, head on over to http://www.tidebuy.com to check out their unforgettable selection.

Which design is your favourite?

xo Shannon

21 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Love these

    -Kárin
    Come visit my re-vamped blog!
    http://karinstyles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! *o* Second are the best!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic.. My favourite one is the palm tree pattern.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I love dolphins, sea and sun:)
    ...kiss...lu!!!
    http://beautylovelemiefollie.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are very cool statement comforters! great inspiration for room decoration :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    KAWAII BOX INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of flowers so I chose flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute prints!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool designs!
    I love the peacock print!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a nice post!

    xxx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Che belli che sono!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool! Love the butterfly one. The colors just POP :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete