Sunday, August 31, 2014

autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.


The weather is changing. When I look outside my window, I see that the perfect days of sunshine are on the way out. Now, it's cloudy days, rain, and cooler temperatures. Goodbye summer....hello fall! With the cooler temperatures here to stay, it is time to change up my wardrobe must haves. Yes, I need to ditch those tank tops and shorts - and embrace cashmere sweaters, wool sweaters, jumpers & cardigans. This is the moment to sport anything and everything knitwear. Don't have any creative knitwear in your closet? That's okay! Just head over to tidebuy.com.

Browsing through the pages and pages they had full of cardigan sweaters for women, I was completely blown away. There were so many options! I personally feel amazing when I wear a big baggy sweater and a pair of skinny jeans or pencil skirt. The combination of tight and loose? Stunning! Plus, it helps keep you warm when it's chilly outside. After looking at some of their long cardigan sweaters women....I have narrowed down my list of favourites. Want to see what they are?





Do you love these knitwear pieces? I know that I sure do! There is nothing like a comfy knitted piece to keep you warm and make you feel stylish and sexy. To find some gorgeous knitwear of your own, head on over to http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Knitwear-100023/

Which knitwear piece from tidebuy is your favourite?

xo Shannon

16 comments:

  1. great selection
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks comfy!

    www.foxinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! X

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be SO ready for sweater weather in a few weeks!! I love the oversized sweater dress

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! Beautiful post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
    There is new post on my blog:
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2014/09/pin-up-50s.html

    What do you think about supporting each other by funning? 
    If you are interested,so please let me know or just me and I will fan you back! ;)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cardigan! Fall sweaters are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is very inspirational! Just followed it! Don't hesitate to follow back if you like mine! :)

    www.stylartbyguni.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection Shannon, the knitted coat is TDF!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. great
    http://khalilelalaoui.blogspot.com/2014/09/darkred-fantasy.html

    ReplyDelete