Saturday, February 15, 2014

fashion spotlight: digbabies


Hi everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones. I definitely did....so much candy, though! In the next couple of days, I'll be sure to update you on everything - and show you a few pictures of my favourite V-Day moments.

As for today's post, I wanted to take a minute to let you know about a fantastic fashion website, Digbabies. In case you haven't heard of them yet, they offer a range of dresses, tops, skirts, accessories (some of them are even hand made!), and more. Just browsing the website I immediately started making my own wish list. The only problem? My wish list got really long....really fast. There were just so many fashion forward items to choose from.

Not only are there tons of unique and trendy items on Digbabies, but they also offer free shipping worldwide, let you return any goods you aren't happy with, have preferentials for all new arrivals, and have an after-service center in Helsinki, Finland. Talk about customer service!

While I try to whittle down my must-haves list, I thought I would show you a few of my favourite pieces. Be sure to let me know which ones you love the most. Here goes.....






So, there you have it. Those are a few of my favourite Digbabies pieces. Be sure to check out the website and let me know what your favourites are!

xo Shannon

24 comments:

  1. Love the second dress sooo much, so amazing. *__*
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the dress!!
    Though if the first one is real feather, I won't buy it :)

    Let's stay connected via GFC
    http://www.yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/jafra-royal-olive-handcream-by-naomi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, I saw that websiteonce, but I didn't really pay attention to it. Turns out to be like this! I love those dresses, they're so unique! :)

    Xoxo Juno

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch the most... So cute !!.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the jacket of the first pic!! :)

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey honey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! I really hope you could check it out, because I think it's a really great way to get to know each other better and let your fans find out some interesting things about you! :)
    See you,
    Tina xx
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. ciao Shannon ^_^
    Sono molto carini questi outfit che hai selezionato ^_^
    Buona Domenica!

    Andrea!

    lipstickrouge.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must check it!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection!!!!!
    Happy sunday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pieces :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/02/eternal-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Il secondo vestito è assolutamente adorabile-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice selection! I love everything <3 <3
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blue clutch is absolutely fantastic!!!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love the first dress! It's absolutely chic and so so pretty!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those final pants are definitely cool…. thanks for sharing the site, I definitely can relate to creating long wish lists!

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the feathers dress!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Il secondo vestito è assolutamente adorabile!!!

    Stai in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the dress and the clutch :)

    kissesssssssss Daisy
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh em gee, that first dress is EVERYTHING! I love the lace and feathers together!

    Amanda feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete