Sunday, September 29, 2013

autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.


Fall is in full swing. Each day the weather outside gets a little bit chillier - and I've found myself reaching for jackets and sweaters more often than not. With fall weather officially here, I've been getting more and more inspired by fall fashion. Things I love? Cozy sweaters, floral prints, and plaid.

With fall fashion on the brain, I came across the website Rule of Threee. Instantly, I fell in love with their gorgeous collection of clothes. Each one perfectly blended trendy elements with classic, chic, and timeless shapes. Since there were so many fantastic fall pieces for me to lust over, I simply had to share some of my favourites.

The first? Their Savager Leggings. They are so on-trend with that gorgeous red plaid! Paired with a loose t-shirt or an over-sized sweater, nothing could be better for the fall season!


Another favourite? The Sherbert Sunset Sweater. I just adore the fun blend of colours on this cardigan! I can see this piece worn so many different ways. Tossed over a t-shirt or even a dress....it is super versatile. This piece is most definitely on my fall wish list.


As for my favourite piece on Rule of Threee? The LeeLoo Maxi Dress. Oh my goodness! This dress is super sexy, sultry, and totally unforgettable. It has these gorgeous sheer panels that look absolutely stunning. I can't even get over how beautiful it is. Take a look for yourself:


And lastly, what would fall fashion be without some killer accessories? There were a few that I really loved, but this one really caught my eye. (Probably because it's bright pink and super cute, but who can say!) It is called the Pink Arrowhead Necklace....what do you think of it?


As much as I was dreading fall, I'm starting to embrace it - if only because of the gorgeous fall fashion! If you love any of these pieces or are still searching for that perfect fall look, be sure to check out Rule of Threee. I'm definitely glad that I did! Now to decide which piece to add to my wardrobe....

What do you think of these looks? Which one is your favourite? 

xo Shannon

27 comments:

  1. GREAT Post!!!

    My First Worldwide Giveaway with 6 Wins!!! Look past!!!
    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looovvveee the look of that necklace. It's so grily and pink... Perfect to spice up a autumn wardrobe. ♥

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pieces, I love them.

    http://www.sillygirlsfashiondream.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the third outfit! :*

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a cool post! Love the first picture!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful things
    and that black dress ... no comment! * _ *
    so me

    xD
    http://makeupjessicaoliveira.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome leggins
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leggings and the sweater are my fav! I'm in love with Butterfly Sky Dress.
    xo
    have a great start week.
    About women and not only Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. autumn days are such lovely days..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the title of this post- gets me even more excited for fall :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post ! autumn is coming :D
    Maybe we follow each other ?!
    If yes, let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Genial!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7136165

    Un besazo cielo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Preciosas fotos! Besazos! Te espero en mi blog! Pasate!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing post! I love the first outfit :)
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. pink necklace would warm up the day!love it:) great choices hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the necklace! And the black opaque dress is also lovely, although i'd say it's more of a summer thing :)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post! I love the necklace.

    Have a great week!!
    http://toquedeelegancia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name is Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will follow back as always! Love Marie.
    www.mariezamboli.com
    www.mariezamboli.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such great pieces for fall and golden accessories or details are more hot than ever!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Red Plaid Leggings is sooo adorable!...

    iAmjinjoo-pearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. baby these pieces are fabulous *-* Love them all!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love these looks

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/casual-with-wedge-sneakers.html#.UkrFcoasiSq

    ReplyDelete