Friday, November 9, 2012

these gems have life in them: their colors speak, say what words fail of.

The perfect accessory can completely change the way you feel. I have special pieces of jewelry that mean a lot to me - whenever I wear them, I feel that I look my best. Accessories add the perfect final touch to any outfit. And there is nothing like feeling beautiful when you wear something extra special!

Recently, I have been obsessing over the pieces at The Sterling Star. They are all so gorgeous! I really love the elegance and dramatic beauty. All of the accessories are inspired by fashionable and antique piece. I personally really love the Royal Jewelry pieces. They are truly stunning!

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection: 



Whatever you are looking for, try The Sterling Star! This month they are offering 15% off for new customers, along with the free shipping in the USA on all orders they always offer.

What do you think of these pieces?

xo Shannon


27 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, although I do prefer yellow and pink gold to white. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue ones!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sapphire ring is beautiful. I adore it! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the sapphire ring and the earringso n the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share your idea, I do think that accessories help a lot, in fact I think I only wear them when I'm happy in a way :)

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! The sapphire ring is lovely!

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellos!!!
    Besos
    www.escobedojimy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those jewerly

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fine and delicate details of style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful jewelry. Loving your blog!!
    Now following:) follow back if you like at..
    www.bow-designs.com

    XXO <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. good post
    love such kind of jewellery
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uh those are pretty... i really like the necklace

    artofmi3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely jewellery

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful jewellery!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them!
    Great selection,dear!
    Have a fab weekend:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5



    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing jewelry dear:)) keep in touch dear:)) happy weekend!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore jewels! very beautiful items here!
    Kisses from Miami!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This are very beautiful jewelries ^^

    ReplyDelete